Hello I need some support please!

Hello, I've seen that Xbox Chat Support is not currently avaliable on the Xbox website, anyhow on my Microsoft account I purchused Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition for 1600 Microsoft Points/Currency, and started to download the game. Once the download reached 98% complete, it told me "item cannot be downloaded at this time, please try again later". So I restarted my console thinking it would solve the issue, and yet nothing fixed this issue.

I went back to the game library to see if I could re-download the game, and it asked me for 1600 MS Points again, right after I just paid for it. I've did all of the following steps to try and fix this issue, cleared system cache, restarted console..etc nothing helped. I also tried to see if the game was in my download history on the console and the Xbox website and it's not there either.

So my question is, can Microsoft check my account "Make sure I bought the game" for proof, and if nothing works to help this, can Support refund me my 1600 points to try again and so forth, thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You may verify if you actually purchased the game by going to http://commerce.microsoft.com.

If the game is not in your download history though chances are extremely likely that you did not purchase it. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, thanks I 100% understand this VisageOfAnAngel, however I did indeed purchase the game by checking on that web site. It's still not showing up anywhere and still asking for me to re-buy the game after I've just paid for it. I may need to get this refunded or get it escalated to a higher up department.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well then you will need to contact billing during normal business hours.

Sorry this didn't help.

Before contacting Support, could you check the following website?

live.xbox.com/.../history

If you can see Minecraft in that list, you will also see it say 'Add to Queue,' which will start the download again without charge.

I read the posts above and it sounded as if you were checking whether it was purchased by going into the Store again and looking to see whether or not there was a price attached. Do not do that. Go to the Download History that I have linked and if the purchase was credited to your account you'll see it there (conversely, its absence shows it was not recorded).

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.

Maxen13, the OP already stated they searched there.

Sorry this didn't help.