hello anybody there???

so after playing the "beta" for many hours, and reading the mostly ignorant posts and threads on the awesome battlefield forums, i have to ask something................................  To all the people who say the graphics are bad...WTF are you talking about??????????  either get a better television or upgrade to hdmi because the graphics in this beta that displays nothing what battlefield is about, are awesome, way better than black ops,  and the gameplay is fine yes there are bugs but its a F"in  so called "beta".

the only thing dice screwd the pooch on was they picked a crap map and released the "beta" to late.         To all the people who have played battlefield and bad co.  come on, you know this game is gonna be the $hit,        

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have to disagree as well.  The graphics are no better than Blops and thats on my 50" Plasma through an HDMI.  It doesn't bother me though because Im having fun.

Walk into a bush - the leaves and branches are 2D. It is only a beta so meh, but there you go.

They aren't bad, but they aren't any better than they were.  

what is so bad about the graphics that im not seeing?

Disagree. Graphics aren't terrible, but they aren't great either imo. Game's fun though and the finished product should be fine. I'm not too worried.

The graphics are poor and you know it, think about how much they have been ranting over the Frostbite 2 engine, these graphics arent even as good as BC2.  

BUT, this is NOT a demo, its a beta. The graphics have purposely been toned down. When this game gets released, set your faces to stunned as the graphics will own.