Hello all.

I have been absent from this game for over a year, I recently picked up another copy and put it in today.  Well I can say I have not lost my edge and played pretty good, this game used to frustrate me in many ways becuase i would have very good games with high kills and low deaths, and other times I would do terrible.  People say a player with a lot of experience playing cod games would do terrible at this game, but I find my run and gun tactics to be very effective, I played three games today and two I had to most kills in squad death match.  I added several dog tags to my already respectable amount. 

So what I am trying to say is I like this game and will play it until batt 3 hits, and it is not as hard of a game to learn as people try to make it out to be. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im picking it up again wednesday after about a year leave too lol. Cant wait. Im sick of this CoD/Gears crap.

Im glad you gents have picked up (or will pick up) this game. I love its realism and vehicles. What do you think of the recon class so far?

Well the thing is I left off a year ago at level 22, so I have all the recon, and egineer stuff.  I use the bolt action .50 cal most of the time with the revolver as a secondary.  I like the fact that I can aim at a person from the shoulders up and get a one shot one kill most of the time.  

I've been gaming on PC alot but recently picked up 360 version because I am a fan regardless of system and I have been having a blast playing on both.

stop playing SDM with your 'one hit wonder' and actually try playing battlefield with the rest of us.

Engineer,assalt and conquest are what keeps me going.

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

People say a player with a lot of experience playing cod games would do terrible at this game, but I find my run and gun tactics to be very effective, I played three games today and two I had to most kills in squad death match.

So what I am trying to say is I like this game and will play it until batt 3 hits, and it is not as hard of a game to learn as people try to make it out to be. 

[/quote]

If you have only played SDM I would not be trying do discuss BF with any BF veterans because they will just laugh at you. It's basically COD with destruction.

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

If you have only played SDM I would not be trying do discuss BF with any BF veterans because they will just laugh at you. It's basically COD with destruction.

[/quote]

Yup. I bet you would rage quit in Rush or Conquest while playing as a wookie.

Ummm.  I play other game modes, like I said I played the game until I hit level 22 last year so I am not new to this game.  I am just starting off where I left off.  Squad deathmatch is what I prefer because their are no idiots flying around with a glitchy chopper, and spawn killing is at its least.  

Squad Deathmatch is great to play especially with friends.