hell boy the science of evil

does anybody know when they are going to release the add on for hell boy because I am big achievement getting person, (yes go ahead little kids say I have no life I don't really care anymore) and I am really angry that they have not released the add on for the game when they already give hints to it coming out. If its already out someone please tell me how I can get the add on because like I said I love getting all the achievements for games

Discussion Info

Last updated October 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Let me guess the aliens or templars made that game too

yea its stupid because if you even ask konami about the game they don't even have the information about the game they sorry the info you have requested does not exist which is bull because it is their game I think us gamers should inform xbox so they can get konami to release the dlc

Hellboy isn't the only game without the full 1000 Gamer score. Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth is a notable example. It only shipped with like 730 Gamerscore.

The rule that a game must have 1000 gamerscore must've not been laid down till after Hellboy released. I can't remember exactly when Microsoft changed their policy.

I've seen another thread on this same forum talking about this same old non-popular game like a week ago, do people really liked it before stopped playing or trading it?

yea and the thing that I think is weird is I found a guy who has all achievements for hell boy and I am wondering how he got them because I don't know if the secret achievements can be got without the dlc because I have beaten the game twice and I never found any sign of chapter 7 8 and 9 in the game except for the secret achievements and konami doesn't even have the game listed on their website any more because I went and checked and no sign of it at all so idk what to do

the thing is its not the multiplayer that I need the achievements for there are secret achievements that I have read you need dlc to be able to get 4 secret achievements

I doubt we'll ever see that DLC and its 200G.

I was surprised when my friend bought the game (a year or more ago, for $10-15,) and told me that it didn't have the full 1000G.

yea it was a great game the camera is kinda like devil may cry but it is an awesome game and I really just want to get all the achievements for it like I stated and came yes I believe so because it seems like the add on was never released for the game when they gave hints to there being an add on and its bull *** if you ask me

[quote user="LOG Zetsumi"]

so does anybody know a way I can get into contact with xbox through the forums and let them know they have a game that does not give the player the opportunity to get a 1000gs on one game

[/quote]

It does give you an opportunity to get the full 1000. Microsoft can't control or help if the games multiplayer is dead.

It was a terrible game. I am a huge Hellboy fan and I couldn't even stomach the terrible game enough to finish the story(which was great) it was dead when the game launched and it is dead now.

so does anybody know a way I can get into contact with xbox through the forums and let them know they have a game that does not give the player the opportunity to get a 1000gs on one game