Helicopter and airplane controls

The helicopter and airplane comtrols in this game are just awful

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can change the layout to your liking.

It definitely is gonna take some getting used too....

My advice would be to set up a private match with some friends and just practice, practice, practice.

I recomend trying Legacy. Thats what I use.

are the jet controls the same as BF:1943?

I switch to inverted as that's how I flew and dominated in BC2.  However, you are correct, the chopper is tough to fly and inverted or not, it doesn't fly the same at all.  Just going to take time I guess...

I suicided every time I was in a Jet or Heli. I lol'd the entire time because I can only imagine how it looked from the ground.

Thankfully there were no teammates along for the ride. :) It's going to take me a while to get used to vehicle controls. Are they inverted by default? Because I didn't think I changed the vehicle controls but they were indeed inverted.

The Yaw controls are just not as responsive as they should be in Helo's.

man, the chopper is killin me...or...i am killing myself in the choppa, rather....weirdly, i can fly a jet much easier than these stinkin choppers.

So, private match with a full room the only way to practice...besides trial by fire?

I do like that many people will just say f -it and not bother with flying at all....since foot soldiers are kinda needed...keeps the air vehicles from being taxi's for lazy folk.

Whoa whoa whoa!  Are you guys saying they don't give you a BFBC 2 setting for flight controls?  That'll completely suck to have to learn to fly the helicopter all over again!

[quote user="X The Mongo X"]

Whoa whoa whoa!  Are you guys saying they don't give you a BFBC 2 setting for flight controls?  That'll completely suck to have to learn to fly the helicopter all over again!

[/quote]

correct....good luck