Heavy Duty

After playing some Heavy Duty, I think I can safely say: just scrap the Core settings. Make Heavy Duty the Standard (and leave HC the way it is). You can actually have gunfights in Heavy Duty, there is a greater weapon variety, silencers actually have a negative effect to counter-act their positives and explosives have to be used smartly rather than just hucked around.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm happy with the core settings myself......but then again I've always liked hc better. But it lets me play a sortofhc with more gam modes.

When my son plays against bots I set the health on double, and that feels to me pretty much like core from previous releases.

I've not tried Heavy Duty,I'm happy with core tbh,You see,You shoot,You kill(or die).I think Heavy Duty would just mess me up,My fingers have got used to how long to hold the trigger to get the kill,Heavy Duty just seems like a waste of bullets to me.

^^It would be like switching from core to hc and back just for a few game modes,. I've never cared to switch back and forth frequently it just takes too long to get used to the difference.

Either I was playing the wrong game mode or heavy duty felt the same as core to me. I dunno. I'll have to give it a go again, I guess.

Exactly Atog,I would just die stupidly by letting go too early.

x-box really has no control over the game HARDEN or CORE or HARDCORE. if you want your voice to be heard by the community that would appreciate it go to  community.callofduty.com/.../forums

Huh???

I sense an incoming flame session

Voodoo, we all know this is a discussion forum already. You can stop spamming that link everywhere.

I haven't gotten the update yet for that game mode, wonder why?

I can't really tell a big difference.