Heavenz Rejects International Is looking for Mature and Active gamers for our Halo reach Division!

Hello Everyone!

I am HRI Pickle CFO, I am Currently The chief financial Officer of Heavenz Rejects international. HRI is looking for Members to Be a part of our Awesome Gaming community. We are looking for members to fill in our Halo Reach Division.

Why Join HRI?

- At HRI, We offer our members a chance to earn prizes through Winning Community Tournaments.

- We have Members who have outstanding leadership skills that insure the community runs smoothly

- We have a Code of Conduct that makes our community a safe Environment for all

- We have a Sturdy Ranking Structure that will help you Learn Positive values that will help you in both Xbox live and your Life outside of gaming.

At HRI we also offer our members many different Departments that they can join and be a part of

The Departments are as followed

- The Video and Advertising Department (Making videos/Acting)

- The Security Department (Website moderation)

-The Activities Department (Hosting Events)

So why not head over to http://www.heavenzrejectsinternational.com/ And check us out?

OR

Feel free to add anyone listed below to your Xbox Live Friends list and contact us for more info

HRI Pickle CFO

HRI Yadoo CEO

HRI Doakes CRO

Woodyboy14

Mastersword0895

Slit Throt Kill

Sycohaggard2

Thank you,

HRI Pickle CFO,
Heavenz Rejects international,
Chief Financial Officer and public affairs.
*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ok, just add my gamertag without permission.. haha I love the typing man! To add, we are also looking at or will be looking at other new games to open up in. Possible future HRI occupied  games: Modern Ware 3, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3, etc.

Heavenz Rejects International

Here is a link to our website.