heartache by number help!

ok so the game tells me to find alice mclafferty and "settle accounts" but when i do that nothing happens. and the contract so the van graffs isnt in the safe. can anyone help? thanks in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

(SPOILER ALERT) Been some time since I did that quest, but I think once You commit to "settle accounts" Your not going to finds the letters in the safes. You gather evidence (the notes in the safes) and take them to the head ranger in Mojave oupost and She (Cassidy) thanks You for turning ALice and Gloria in.

I just walked in to the office with Cassidy and blew Alice's head off. That was probably not the best thing but Cassidy was happy

Yeah, in hindsight I shoulda chosen the vengeance route for this playthrough.  Oh well, always next time.  

Kill both of them and *** everything else... Cassidy is EFFing annoying to stay with...

Time to join the dark side luke

Maybe you told Cassidy you were just going to kill them? That may not even give you an option to find the evidence then....

Yeah you mesed up your game unless you have a previous save

Nah, if you can't get the evidence you just have to go the vengeance route, which you can always choose to do (even after going the peaceful route).  You may have to go and talk to Cass again after settling accounts with Alice, even if she is with you when you do it.

kill them all and join ceasar

Oh yeah because Caesars legion is such a power house.