If true how does one access this?????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, wondering myself.

I came across a way to increase available skill perks, but not the respec.

how do you do that jameser? ive barely scratched the surface of dragonborn.  

Mine allows me to level up one more time in Destruction even though its 100. The progress bar is at 99 waiting to go to 100. Odd isn't it?

Its true and its awesome. When you finish the main quest line for dragonborn you are surrounded by images of the perk trees. For one dragon soul you can recall the points you spent (one soul for each skill tree). Its amazing, best thing for me by far.

Yep, it's there in Dragonborn. Kinda makes it pointless to play a new Character when the old one can just be "re-spect". Just finish the Dragonborn Quest and it cost one Dragon Soul for each Skill Reset.

SWEET! I may not use it though cause I'm happy with the builds I have for my two characters. Then again I'll have to take a look at the perk trees and see if there is something I want or don't need anymore lol.

hmmmmm i finished main quest and no skill trees shown  up.......just had 3 dead dragons laying around..........how did i miss this???????

Your not the only one Iceman.

Read the black book called waking dreams.

Once you read the final book, look around, the perk tree is 360 degrees around the Last Dragonborn, in pale green images.  I was considering doing this for my first character, since this is my first ES game and I choose poorly a couple times early on... maybe even turn him into an absolute beast for when I feel like annihilating anything that I come across. USMC ingrained in me complete faith in superior, overwhelming, devastating firepower, why d.i.c.k. around when you can turn the enemy into grimy, often times crispy, blobs of goo? Perhaps...

-

I have a two other builds for strat.