Heard a rumor... anyone confirm/deny?

One of my friends online told me he heard that if you bought an xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 that you could also somehow play it on your PC without having to buy another copy.  Is there any validity to this?  Or has he heard wrong... It kinda sucks that you have to buy a game twice if you have more than one platform that you wanna play it on, don't you agree???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

He fooled you... you cant play xbox games on a pc, nor you can play ps3 games on your xbox.

One of my friends told me, that if I was to jam a bottle of vinegar up my bum, and sang Poker Face, I would see Elvis and he would invite me to Jupiter for Tea and Strumpets........I tried that, so I guess I'll try doing this also.

[quote user="Eldrich Dragon"]

One of my friends online told me he heard that if you bought an xbox 360 version of Battlefield 3 that you could also somehow play it on your PC without having to buy another copy.  Is there any validity to this?  Or has he heard wrong... It kinda sucks that you have to buy a game twice if you have more than one platform that you wanna play it on, don't you agree???

[/quote]

Hold on, you have enough money for an Xbox 360 and a PC capable of running BF3 but don't have enough for two separate Copies of a Game?? As said above, no it does not work, your "friend" was lying to you.

Yeah... I have enough money to have all the consoles I want.  But they all serve different purposes. But buying the same game on two different consoles???  Pretty pointless.  Just throwing away money.  I suppose that guy was wrong  But it makes sense to not want to buy the game again just for the larger online battles... but alas... I probably will... in the future.

The future of games maybe cross platformed, but not for now. There maybe a few games out where you can play against PCs on your Xbawx, but its not the norm and its not "one disc fits all".

[quote user="Snipey Sr"]

One of my friends told me, that if I was to jam a bottle of vinegar up my bum, and sang Poker Face, I would see Elvis and he would invite me to Jupiter for Tea and Strumpets........I tried that, so I guess I'll try doing this also.

[/quote]

LOL that's funny.