Health being increased from the beta?

I rember reading somewhere that the health was going to be increase in the retail verision. Can anyone confirm this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Man, I hope not. I liked the way it was in the beta.

You know what it would be like? One of those carnival games where you shoot water at the mouth to fill the balloon. You have to keep the stream on the target for 5 minutes to win.That is all ready how it seems...Hardcore is hopefully gonna be somewhat familiar. I can't stand friendly fire off...nade spam and spray n pray....water pistols....ugh.

According to www.joystiq.com/.../the-beta-and-battlefield-3 its changed and much harder to kill your enemy.

>>

I did hear on twitter from a dev that there was an issue (bug) with damage , basically if you were shooting a moving opponent they took more damage than they would if they were still , maybe all they did was fix that bug making it seem that the damage modifiers have been changed

Nope. Health and damage values are staying the same. They only thing they fixed was the instant kill bug.

https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/123693205148545025

I think they should make it like it was in BC1.. IMO it feels cool to put a clip and a half in a guy and he's still standing..

[quote user="Funkin wacky"]

I think they should make it like it was in BC1.. IMO it feels cool to put a clip and a half in a guy and he's still standing..

[/quote]

Or even better, when he catches a 40mm grenade with his teeth, and runs away, get in cover, and kills me. ?!?!?!

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

[/quote]

Or even better, when he catches a 40mm grenade with his teeth, and runs away, get in cover, and kills me. ?!?!?!

[/quote]

But when it comes to pistols "One shot Kill" all day..

As long as bug is fixed,im happy with it

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Nope. Health and damage values are staying the same. They only thing they fixed was the instant kill bug.

https://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/123693205148545025

[/quote]

So he's confirming what i said ............... so basically it is harder to kill a moving target now ;)

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

alot of the complaints were due to close quarter 40mm granade fights , the granades need time to arm , if your too close to your opponent the granade wont go off , thats why nmo one gets killed when their close by