Headsets? & Update.

Has anyone else yet played this game and spoken to anyone? I have yet to come across a team that uses microphones I'm not one for roll playing attacks but general chit chat is always great. I be aswell be playing against AI. Also have they updated anything yet haven't been on here since yesterday? I had an awesome time last night playing really starting to enjoy the game, on release i hated it to be honest but its not to bad of a game. I love the helis and jets!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

sometimes Ill find people that talk

Heres a nice tip though, if you go to the Squad menu theres an option at the bottom to talk to your whole team or just your squad

well u know most people stay in the party chat...when i switch my chat over to whole team i did hear people if that helps

Hi, Got Battlefield 3, got headset and cant chat?!! Peeved off because the PC version is headset all the time. Any help in this area will be great? Do you have to press a button to talk or something?

[quote user="Super MarioPS2"]

sometimes Ill find people that talk

Heres a nice tip though, if you go to the Squad menu theres an option at the bottom to talk to your whole team or just your squad

[/quote]only thing with this is that for it to work everyone has to be in team chat, not just you. if nobody else is in it your not going to hear or talk to anyone either.

90% of people that play this game are either in a party or don't have a mic.

[quote user="realpeoplesmell"]

Hi, Got Battlefield 3, got headset and cant chat?!! Peeved off because the PC version is headset all the time. Any help in this area will be great? Do you have to press a button to talk or something?

[/quote]Try buying a gold membership and playing online...

I play with dudes in party chat, every time I try to talk to anyone in game they sing or have music blaring, irritating really.

I have to agree with everyone else, I usually play in a party with friends and just talk to them

I usually get the odd smart guy. He seems alright, then suddenly he starts to rage and blame everything on our crappy team mates. It seems like everyone always complains that their team mates suck and they're the father of battlefield.