headset users

I  only ask this here because so many people in cod games swear by them.

Is turtlebeach the be all end all best of gaming headsets? Or are there other brands that are better? Also if you own the turtle beaches...is the x41 worth the extra 50 bucks from the x41's?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have x12's i would buy a better set but being in college keeps me in a tight budget. I've heard that Astros' are better but IDK...

Yeah Astro's are the best in my opinion. A friend of mine owns their best one and I have to say they are amazing. I have TB DX11s because I didn't want to spend over 200 on a headset.

In had x41's and traded them for the new Turtle beach deltas. Pretty much the same but headphones in general let you hear things you would never normally hear.

Also since they are surround sound you can tell exactly where some one is creeping round the back of you.

Ive heard astro's are good but personally never used them. TB's as i understand it have more features than astros.

I have owned Triton's and Turtle's and i must say that the Turtle's are far better.

Yes, the X41's are worth the extra $$$ imo. No, Turtle Beach is not the be all, end all. Tritton, Astro, Razor, Steelseries are other brands, just to name a few.

I have the X12's and i think it's awesome, sounds great, very comfortable. Only downside for me is the wiring.

I have had both tritton and turtle beack and my trittons are way better.  my turtle beaches would make my ears sore after wearing them for awhile.

I just got x12s and you can defo sound ***. I just wish I could turn music volume down like you can in Blops.

Sharkoon X-tatic 5.1 true surround! Far superior to any other brand hands down. I have owned Astros, Trittons, and Turtle Beach.

I have had tb x11s and astros, gotta say I love my astros.