head to head online

I have been looking for post but found none.  Am I the only one who cant play head to head.  I keep getting booted in the loading screen. Says make sure ethernet cable is connected.  Online team games work fine but not head to head.  Anyone else having this problem????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no one else is experiencing this????

i am experiencing the same exact problem i dont wanna buy madden ever again because i cant play a goddamn online game this blows

i know this *** *** sucks... ever since i got the goddamn game its been nothing but a lag fest online... i dont get why EA cannot get their *** servers right

I lost connection once right after the loading screen, but I didnt get penalized.

I keep getting connection to peer lost.

Me and my friends tried to get in about 35 games and all the same result as the above poster....So dissapointing!!!  But not giving up yet.  I gave up last year and thought about trying it again this year.

Pretty sure it just that the EA serves are over loaded..  keep trying and you may get in or just wait a few for a non peak time.

Ive been playing it without issue since the early release on friday.  Now all the sudden I cant connect to a game either :(

This has been a problem for me since the early release.  I am not able to play head to head at all. Only thing I can do is invite my friend to play in team play and make it private and 2 players. It works fine you just have to remember to always click back to the quaterback if u motion any player. This is really ridiculous and its really sad that EA would put its loyal fans through bs like this. I am seriously considering returning the game!!

This is why I avoid Ea labled games ;)  cept for Tiger woods maybe and BF2