HDD Hard drive for my Xbox360 slim

Hi

I'm not an Xbox regular but have just bought the classic Spiderman game, and when I try play it it says I need a hard drive.

Fair enough, so I've looked around and there are plenty of big expensive ones available, but I bought this game for £6 so wouldn't want to pay more than £15-£20 for the hard drive. I've bugged the support twitter account a few times, asking them if different hard drives will fit, but none of the affordable ones I find will fit in my slim. Can anyone recommend one? Or where is best to look? Obviously I won't need a big one when I only want to play this one game

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only official hard drives for the Slim are the 250gb and 320gb. Using any non-authorized hard drives will put you at risk for having your console banned.

If it's an original Xbox game, it will require an official hard drive because of the emulation software required to run the game. So you would have to spend the money to get a hard drive that will actually run the game. Cheaper hard drives are usually knock-offs and will not work.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.