HD Graphics 4000 gaming problem

Hi! I have 3rd Generation i5 processor. It has HD Graphics 4000 graphic card. I could play CS:GO without any blackbars in 800x600 resolution but after installing Windows 10, I have blackbars in 800x600. I couldn't see any new drivers for HD Graphics 4000. What can I do? Have a nice day!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This is a driver issue not a W10 issue, update your intel 4000 drivers, and in the options on the intel graphics application you need to make the screen stretch to the aspect ratio of your screen, as 800x600 is not a 16:9 format resolution.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I backed into the Windows 8.1 and I haven't got any problem. I didn't change any setting in Intel Graphics App. I can play very well on 800x600 resolution. I had a FPS problem in Windows 10, but I haven't got in Windows 8.1

Sorry this didn't help.

Everything you said here just brings me to the conclusion that you did not reinstall the intel drivers on windows 10, you may have had the existing ones still there giving you the options to view the intel control panel, but it's always best to reinstall them to update registry entries etc.

Also intel have not released official W10 drivers yet for the 4000 series, though refreshing your 8.1 drivers should work in the most part.

Though without official W10 drivers, you need to expect such things to happen like FPS drops etc.

Sorry this didn't help.