HD content question

If i have installed the HD content, and decide to delete to make room for another game, will i be able to re install the HD content later?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i deleted mine an I havnt been able to get it back since, its starts to install an half way through it jus quits an asks me if i want to install all over again so now every time i log on i jus hit "B" < decline< i dont miss it it. 

yes you can install and uninstall as many times as you like :) .......... It looks bad without the texture pack though ;)

To fueldrockets, i also read on here that if you have one or both discs installed before (assuming you have the discs and not the hd pack) the hd pack it wont download. which could be your situation. thanks for the advice arch

ohh kay will try that thanks

The main reason for bad/failed installs seemed to be if the disk was still spinning when you choose too install , the easiest way around this is too start a single player campaign and when asked if you want to install HD content and selecting yes you are prompted too change disks (thus negating the spinning disk issue) Its a good idea to delete old hd back and clear cache first too