HD Collections

What HD collections do you want to see? We have a Hitman, DMC, and MGS collections, as well as the Orange Box. I think an Elder Scrolls HD Collection would be cool. It could contain the first three ES games! Other series that would be great are GTA and Fallout.

Thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Resident Evil Remake from Gamecube along with RE0, since we already have RE4.

I don't want a port of the original RE trilogy, a full on Remake of it would be amazing.

I have the Silent Hill & Metal Gear HD collection.  

I didn't go for the Hitman or DMC, as of yet.  

I know the PS3 has a Tomb Raider & Splinter Cell HD collection that would be nice on the Xbox.

Splinter Cell and not the ps3 version

I would love to have a Shenmue HD collection along with Shenmue 3 but we all know there is more chance of finding live Dinosaurs than that ever happening.

I'd love to see an HD 2-pack of Shenmue and Shenmue 2....

None. HD Collections are just old games.

-

Stop being lazy and produce new games equally enjoyable.

Fatal Frame series which will never come to xbox Resident Evil would be nice to see. Maybe Onimusha as well.

Conker Live and Reloaded.

the ps3 has lots of HD collections like ratchet and clank jak and daxter and sly cooper.  ratchet and clank HD is awesome and I never played ratchet before I got that and I love it.

-

I wish more HD collections were remade instead of just made in HD, hitman HD for example looks like crap it couldn't even pass as an arcade game.

-

I'd like to see GTA 3/vice city/san andreas HD and star wars battlefront 1&2 HD.

I wonder if the Nextbox will make a HD collection of the first 3 Halo games? AFter of course, they make a Halo 2 anniversary!

Conker...really don't know why MS refuses to release this on the arcade like they did with Banjo