Having trouble playing FPS games...

Of all the facial tics I make against the screen, I CAN'T even focus on playing Black Ops 2, so then, I ragequit all the time. How come you all get to enjoy the fun, when I can't even experience or get used to Black Ops 2, or other FPS games? :/ Tell me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It doesn't seem like you've had much time to get use to them.

To be honest I play fps shooters a lot and tons of other games as well but im not to sure what's with black ops 2 I just get so bored while playing it and go onto something else. I have to say MW2 still gives me more fun than blops 2!

@Isaac I HAD a lot of time trying to practice. My struggle went too far by then. I've been playing Black Ops 2 since January, and still, I'm not that good. You see, I need my skill to be very great at Black Ops 2, but it seems that it doesn't work. YOU probably have better skill than mine, at least. My ability can't rise up when I keep getting unfocused.

COD is full of bs, that's why it's frustrating to play.  Personally, I find multiplayer are only ever fun when played with friends.  Otherwise, I stick to single player games.  There are some decent single player FPS's that are worth trying  like Half Life 2 and Bioshock.

Also, you don't have to play FPS games, you know.  There are plenty of other great games of different genres.  If you don't enjoy it, try something else.

[quote user="RevisoryLion6"]

Of all the facial tics I make against the screen, I CAN'T even focus on playing Black Ops 2, so then, I ragequit all the time. How come you all get to enjoy the fun, when I can't even experience or get used to Black Ops 2, or other FPS games? :/ Tell me.

[/quote]

You will find no love for CoD on this Forum... I would bear that in mind.

-

It may be that Black Ops 2 is not for you. Perhaps an FPS with a slower pace like Halo would be more suitable, or anything in between. Or it may be that FPS games are not for you.

[/quote]

There is more to games than multiplayer,try playing the campaigns to get better before playing online.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]

There is more to games than multiplayer,try playing the campaigns to get better before playing online.

[/quote]

and zombies ;)

maybe you are just bad, try other shooters though as every COD game has had pretty good amounts of BS.

If you've only been playing since January that might be your problem. Majority of cod players would have been playing much longer then that. Practice makes perfect, take it a little slower and actually stop behind cover and check its clear before moving up.

Want better scores?

Abuse this:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg]

The first half is relevant to what I mean.