Having trouble leveling now that I am level 35!

Seems like leveling really slowed down now that I hit level 35. Its taking for ever to get any kind of skill up's. Do you guys have any advice to speed up leveling? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

It takes about 25 skill increases per level-up. So, quit using any skills that are already at 100% and start developing new skills. Also, sometime during EACH level, purchase 5 Trainings in whatever skills are weakest. Those 5 purchased skill increases are 20% of those needed for the next level-up.  

Ouch. It gets worse later on. This will seem fast till you reach 50, then it really starts to grind.

after 50 sucks!  i got to 66 or 67 i think with mine then started a new character.......lol........i still have the 66 so ill grind away someday to get the last few cheevos.......just not anytime soon!

[quote user="IcemanOU32"]

after 50 sucks!  i got to 66 or 67 i think with mine then started a new character.......lol........i still have the 66 so ill grind away someday to get the last few cheevos.......just not anytime soon!

[/quote]

That is my experience also. From 35 to 50 went okay but now at 66 the skills are just not going very fast. I'm using all the Magic I can muster but it seems like nothing changes. I'm at level 66 now. Just find the skill thats the lowest and use it often is all I can suggest.