Having severe trouble with BRINK

anyone else having this issue? "A corruption was detected and Brink was unable to continue loading. Please restart Brink and download the game add-on pack again". I only got the play the game for a total of 20-30 mins before the game created this error, i've NEVER had an issue with the xbox before... and now Brink is giving me crap, every other game seems to be working fine. Can someone please help? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you Delete & re download the add on pack?.

Is the game installed to your HDD?..

If so: Go into memory> games> delete the installed game then re install.

If not: Try installing it to your HDD and see if the problem persists.

If neither of these solutions helps and no one has any other suggestions. I would recommend returning the game to the place of purchase for a replacement copy. As it 'could' be a bad disc.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah i tried both, sadly my xbox is from LAUNCH, so i onlyhave 2 gigs in the system to use. i can't put the game on HDD, i tried erasing the info and reinstalling it quite a few times, even re installing the add on pack as well. to no avail, spent an hour erasing and reinstalling. I guess i'll try for a new disc, its a shame.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had an issue like this with RDR and installing it helped, gutted.

But if it is a disc issue when the store replace it for you hopefully that will be problem solved. I have had a look about and couldn't find any other posts with people have this happening.

I was hoping some other users may have got back to you about possible fixes, but one other thing you could try is clearing your cache.

Go to memory> highlight the HDD> Press Y> select Yes.

(This clears game updates for the system so you will need to redownload them the first toime you play any titles after clearing).

I'm not sure if this will help but its worth a shot and If I do find anything else that might help I will post back..

Sorry this didn't help.

nope im screwed, did all that, to no avail. Also, i went and got a NEW copy of the game, just to see, and still the same bullshit. don't know what to do now...

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried the disc on a friend's console?

Alternatively, I'd be curious to see if installing the game to your HDD would resolve this issue. Since your drive doesn't have the capacity, do you have a friend who might loan you an HDD to try out? The whole process would take about twenty minutes, start-to-finish.

Sorry this didn't help.