Having problem with Magic 2012

Im having a issue with magic 2012 where the game would just stop responding... but all other xbox function wok fine... i can hit my xbox guide button fine play around in it and i can also access all the option in there no problem... what happens is it only happens when im playing multiplayer games... im in a game and it stops like it trying to sync the game then after so long it come back on and im not able to do anything but the other player able to... so i lose a game because i cant play... have anyone else had this problem and if so.. have u fix it or will there be a fix later...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello, have you tried to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache > support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache. You can also try to delete your XBOX 360 Gamer Profile and Recover it > support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile. As well as delete and re-download the game which can be done by going to My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Games > Magic and deleting the game and then simply re-downloading it. Have you also checked your XBOX 360's Connection to XBOX Live? Is your NAT open and not moderate or strict?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nat on strict i have tried to change that on my router but we will see try a fw things u suggest and get back to u

Sorry this didn't help.

hi im having a problem playing with my friends... everytime that i try to play with them its saying server full or server unavailable!! can someone gives me an nas pls!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.