Having LOTS of Trouble redeeming 3 month gold card!!! HELP ME!!!

So I bought the 3 month gold membership card at walmart today, I go to the redeem code are click on it and it sends me to windows.com saying I have the latest browser update for my vista, it does the same thing everytime!!!! I don't know what to do, and also when I try to play xbox live multiplayer on COD: Black Ops 2 it says my account isn't allowed to use xbox live, and I dont get it, I have the wireless adpt. and it works great, but everything is just confusing and a I'm extremely LOST!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Have you tried redeeming the card on the console instead of the website?

You won't be able to play online until you have the gold subscription on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you using Internet Explorer? If you are, I've heard before that something isn't compatible with redeeming codes on it... Try Google Chrome, but it's much recommended to try it on your console so nothing goes wrong and makes it worse.

Sorry this didn't help.

So I downloaded Chrome like you said DeathBladez, and it let me enter it and it accepted it, now I just have to go and check to see if it worked on my console!!!! THANK YOU GUYS!!! I may or may not be back to this post, (HOPEFULLY NOT!!! :) )

Sorry this didn't help.