Haven't won a poker game yet !

Just what the title says. I have not won a single poker game so far. These guys look and sound stupid, but they sure are lucky poker players !

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I did over $500 everyone called my all in with pocket aces! didnt think they would call most of the time they fold, one other AI player had pocket Qs I think might have been Jacks, won over $500 though..

The times I have won I have covered the 250 buy in of course and then between 300-500 over that still no cheevo...wonder if it means at one sitting the 1500.00 or not...you fellas know? (for the cheevo) I have just unlocked either 3rd or 4th poker shack and still my highest buy in is 250 so would think it was cumulative..

you have to beat everyone at the table for the $$$  to add towards the $1500 achievement.  It shows your current total in the stats menu.

I wont post any spoilers but will say this to save others the time if they do not want to play poker at any other time in the game that its ok dont waste your time, the 13th out of 14 side missions (blue ! ) you cannot pass it without popping this cheevo even if you have 0 earnings so far, will leave it at that, peace.

[quote user="Ma5hEd"]

you have to beat everyone at the table for the $$$  to add towards the $1500 achievement.  It shows your current total in the stats menu.

[/quote]

You don't have to actually beat them.

Just leave the poker game at anytime while you are up and the money you leave with is added to your total.