Basically, I do not like MW3, but that's okay; I stopped playing it sometime in January. When I bought it, I knew it was a gamble, so I'm not mad that I lost, nor am I here to tell anyone who does like it they're a silly n00b or whatever e-word is en vogue today. What I am here to do is ask if certain things about the game have changed because, like a fool, I bought Elite at launch & want the maps I paid for, so I might give the game another go.
1. Has the camping gotten worse?
2. How bad is the boosting?
3. Lag is the main reason I quit -- in parties I experienced the worst lag I've ever experiencing in MP gaming; solo I experienced next-to-none. So how's the lag?
4. Any weapon nerfs I should know about?
5. Any exploits, glitches, mods, hacks, etc I should know about?
6. Is Domination still TDM with pesky flags that get in the way of killwhoring?
7 Finally, do people still do the TI glitch in Killcon?