Haven't been following gaming.

I have been busy and not much interest int gaming for the past couple months. I was looking to pick up some new games next month. Was just wondering what was out and worth checking into. Some games I'm interested in

Skyrim (must own I think)

Saints Row 3

Assassin Creed (newest one)

Dead Island

Battlefield 3

MW3

Gears 3

Dance Central 2

Kinect Sports 2

The Run

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Look to my recent 5 for your answer

I agree with 3 out of 5 of his recent 5, I would  Add in gears 3 and Dead Island from your list in place of the two I haven't played. Not that I have played Dead Island, I have heard nothing but good things from my friends about it.

Skyrim is a must.  I see you have Fifa11, and would add that Fifa12 is pretty damn good.  They've added some worthwhile stuff and fixed a bunch of the junk that was broke in Career Mode.  I'd try to avoid the new Assassin's Creed, unless you're a HUGE fan of the series.  It's pretty much Brotherhood w/ different missions.  Gears 3 & Batman Arkham City are another 2 to look into.

Gears, Dead island, Assassin's creed . . . Batman is supposed to be good . . . . the new anniversary edition of Halo CE.??  

Like the others here, I can't recommend Skyrim enough, especially if you're into RPGs and are familiar with TES and Fallout. BF 3 is really good as well, but at the end of the day it's another shooter among a sea of shooters. Don't get me wrong, BF is the cream of the crop in my opinion but there's only so much you can do to make a shooter stand out amongst its competitors.

Not to take over your thread, but merely to add to it, I'd like to get some opinions on Dead Island as well. From what I've read it looks like it's my type of game but I'd like to get a couple first-hand opinions

Thanks for all the replies. Has nobody here played the 2 Kinect games? Dance Central and Kinect Sports were really the only 2 games I liked when Kinect first launched. So def interested in those also.

And @Egg I am really interested in Fifa 12 also. But since I still have 11 it's not on the top of my list.

If you're interested in kinect games, at least try Child of Eden. : )

[quote user="Silvercube"]

If you're interested in kinect games, at least try Child of Eden. : )

[/quote]2 more thumbs up for child of eden!  If you have a kinect and dont try it, you are only hurting yourself :P