Have you made it rain?

Some of my clan members told me about a loophole in the game that they discovered. If you get a KS reward a 2nd time, it overwrites the previous 1 if the previous 1 has not been used yet (for example, you get a UAV, then a UAV again). However, if you set up 2 classes with the **** strike package using the exact same setup, you can stack them by switching classes before the KS loops back to the 1st. This trick, however, only seems to work with the **** strike package as far as I'm aware.

-

Here's how to make it rain:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Loophole...you mean glitch.

Let's not get into specifics here...

Its a glitch you know it. But thank you for showing everyone why the ambassador program is a joke.

Wait you have an xbox live AMBASSADOR title and you are trying to tell people a way to exploit a part of the game that was blocked by the designers. Wow That says alot for xbox and why there are so many issues. Even the people how are suppost to be here helping with problems are explaining how to go around the system. Sweet

I haven't heard anything about the developers blocking this; therefore, it's still a legitimate tactic. Certainly no worse than trying to get a MOAB on Domination by having all of you teammates run support with UAVs - but there are tons of YouTube videos showcasing that method. Besides, as I've already said, it's not guaranteed to work or even get you a win...

-

As for the Ambassador Program, I haven't helped anyone in over a month. It gets tedious receiving MSN LIve messages every 5 minutes from people who can't take the time to do a little bit of research themselves. I don't have time for that kind of hubris.

-

Now, stay on topic! Is this tactic something you would consider doing or have done?

Oh my bad its on YouTube it must be legit. And if my clan decides to all run support with uavs that's legit tactic. What your doing is not.

If you get a KS reward a 2nd time, it deletes the previous 1 if the previous 1 has not been used yet (for example, you get a UAV, then a UAV again the first one is gone). If you don't use it you loss it. The game was designed that way, and you are telling people a possible way around it. Good Job( it's like bacon said a glitch)

I'll bring this up with Candice.

I would imagine this working with support too if you just picked one of the lower ones. Personally I could see this getting out of hand with care packages and hardline.

I love when people post exploits on the official xbox forums... Blows my mind... Especially when it's an ambassador