Have you killed any Black Knights yet?

Damn they are incredibly hard.  Haven't been able to kill a single one yet.  I really want some Titanite Shards to upgrade my armor.  *sad panda face*

Any help?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I finally beat the first black knight you run into in the undead burg. I threw a fire bomb at him from behind, let him chase me back past the bon fire area, he starts going back to his spot, i throw another fire bomb, rinse and repeat til your out of bombs then two or three hits with the battle axe and he falls.... thats how i did it, hope it helps....

Ya I fought one of them, but I have the dragon's sword that I got from shooting its tail, makes things so much easier

[quote user="almany"]

Ya I fought one of them, but I have the dragon's sword that I got from shooting its tail, makes things so much easier

[/quote]

I avoid them now, but when I am strong I will come back to kick their @@@.  I have the drake sword as well, but I need to increase my strength before I can weild it properly with a sheild.

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL!!! YEA SON!!!

Back on topic*

I saw one, and kept on moving. Nothing to see there. lol. I like living. It's great.

When they are about to do their overhead sword slam, roll into them, then go for the backstab. They aren't really too difficult to beat.

I've killed 3 of them, Try to backstab them before fighting them...I'm really happy that when they die they stay dead!

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL!!! YEA SON!!!

Back on topic*

I saw one, and kept on moving. Nothing to see there. lol. I like living. It's great.

[/quote]

Wolf Gang! First Odd Future fan Ive met on xbox forums lol

Yea man, I listen to their music. A LOT.

But I finally defeated my first one today. And it was a mistake how I fought him too, one of my arrows just HAPPENED to hit it since I didnt lock on my target right, like it was supposed to. So I just started running and then climbed up this ladder to buy me some time to turn my xbox off because I wasnt gonna let that fool kill me. I wasnt at a good enough level to fight him. But I noticed that he didn't follow me up the ladder, he just stood there looking at me.............................ya thinkin what Im thinkin???

If you thinking what IM thinking, with me being a sorcerer and all, then,

you know I got me a black knight sword thats too powerful to use at this time. lol

Ive managed to kill the two in the Burg, and the crazy big two knights (one looks like a Shaman) in the church. Watch out for the Black knight with the huge shield. He will charge you then bombard you with his shield. I got lucky and one of the two regular black knights in the burg dropped the Black Knight Shield, and my GOD is it awesome. The resistance all around is REALLY high, and it is very strong, and has great durability. Did I just luck out with this drop? I also managed to nab the Drake Sword, but I took out the knights with a Claymore (the sword not explosive). My advice for taking them out - SNEAK UP ON THEM. You can land in a back stab before they even notice you if your careful enough!

[quote user="almany"]

[/quote]

Can you elaborate a bit on what you had to do to get the dragon sword...you had to shoot its tail before killing it?  What kind of stats do you need to wield it?