Have You Ever Went To A Midnight Release Of A Game?

Just asking because I never did actually, like I said not so long ago that I'm a pretty busy person, but until the next day I go to my store and buy it by myself and play it at home, unless I'm still busy, I play it another time when I'm more free. So have you ever when to a midnight release of a game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes ,  sometimes i do but never for CoD , Halo midnight launch.

Yup for Left 4 Dead 2, Halo Reach, and Gears 3.

Yup! Gears of War 3 was my first launch night purchase. And I will be doing the same with Skyrim! :D

I'd rather be sleeping, so no.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]Just asking because I never did actually, like I said not so long ago that I'm a pretty busy person, but until the next day I go to my store and buy it by myself and play it at home, unless I'm still busy, I play it another time when I'm more free. So have you ever when to a midnight release of a game?

[/quote]I think your mom just won't let you stay out that late is most likely the case. Anyway, I've been to a few midnight releases. If I'm going to be awake anyway, then I see no reason not to just drive over there and pick up my game. Usually I have to work the next morning, though. So it's not that often that I go to them. I will however definitely be there for Skyrim's midnight release

Haven't yet. If they have one for Sonic Generations though, I'm so going.

madden12 because I had nothing better to do.

I would like to. But i have work the next day. And if I can take the day off. I would do it in a heart beat. Becoues I like to have to go thoese things onces. And see what talk about thoese midnight launches.

Never have, never will.

I've been to a few.