Have you ever entered a knife only game?

I thought i would have a little go at a knife only game and every beside one was using a gun. I still got 25 kills and 21 dog tags. no gun kills.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I played one on Metro one time and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I played another one on Operation Firestorm where people were still using guns and no one was administering it, so it was kind of pointless to call it knife only.  Assault kit with defibrillator out seems to be the best option.

It's much more fun on Conquest, that way you cap flags. I got MVP even though I went 27-29.

Canals (Short) map is great

to many idiots join that cant read and use shot guns or 320's.....i love banning pricks that cant read

Weapon restricted servers like knife only are against ea's code of coduct & will be reported & shutdown & these kind of servers have no place in battlefield  here's the link to ea's rules I recommend you read them help.ea.com/.../bf3-rules-of-conduct

dude i know i wasn't the admin or host

LMAO @ David

-

I guess your one of those d-bags that ruin the fun in games like shotty/pistol/knife only servers and start using whatever you like? Then when you get kicked you report the server, and file complaint, etc the admin/s?

Typical, the servers are fun little servers that don't completely waste your time, if that's how people want to play, good for them, it keeps them out of your server

Damn I did not know that those servers were against the EA's Rules of conduct.

So quick question. Does this mean servers where the admins are trying to make the lives of everyone easier i.e. NO M320, NO Dart etc that i am for because i have gotten killed by them so many times as is. Is that against the terms and conditions set forth by EA as well

[quote user="Davidw7310"]

Weapon restricted servers like knife only are against ea's code of coduct & will be reported & shutdown & these kind of servers have no place in battlefield  here's the link to ea's rules I recommend you read them help.ea.com/.../bf3-rules-of-conduct

[/quote]

Nah, you should read 'em again.

It's only for Ranked servers.  Having knife only fights are perfectly fine on Unranked.

I have had a smoke n stab event with a load of my friends,was awesome!