Have You Ever Attended A Video Game Convention?

I only went to a Video Games Live show in Toronto (If that counts) and a convention of random things which Nintendo had it's own booth last year (If that counts too). So have you ever participated in a convention of video games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It would be cool to go but I'm a little cluster phobic and don't feel comfortable around that many people unless they are all incredibly hot women.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I would like to if there ever was one nearby... I know MLG holds some of their circuits in Dallas (about a 30min drive), despite me hating those mlg wanabe kids who we run into on xbox; i bet they give away a lot of free stuff so that is a plus.

One of my goals in life is to go to E3. But no, I wish.

No, just a bit too nerdy for me.

What OG Pooh said.  I don't even care to watch it on TV.

I got to go to E for All a few years back. This was when TriXie was still with MS, and she had some of us come out and work the Gears 2 Microsoft booth and pass out gear. I still have a ton of the Gears t-shirts, beanies & keychains :-)

It was a blast, and I had a ton of fun with my fellow ChiX. I'd go again if I could afford it (especially PAX)

I've always wanted to. Maybe an E3 or PAX, but the economy sucks. :( Maybe if developers stopped making games I want for a year, I'd have a chance.

Several years ago I was invited to E3 as a member of Ratbag Games development. Was communicating with one of the lead developers and he said he'd get me a badge and a pass. Wish I could have taken him up on the offer, but I was going to school full-time and working full-time.

Now since I'm married and family is my priority, I don't see myself going to any trade shows or conventions. My wife has had two knee surgeries (and is in need of another) and she couldn't take the amount of walking/standing required.

I went to a Star Trek convention many many years ago just to check it out and be able to say "I been there done that".  But it got too creepy for me, so I left.  People take fictional stuff WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.  I can only imagine what it would be like at a video game convention.

one time id like to go to E3 and especially comic con.