Have you cancelled your pre-order yet?

I have.  If this is what they decide to show me less than a month from release then I'll decide not to show them my money.  Keep harping this is a beta, I don't care, it's not fun and broken in too many places to fix by the time it arrives at my door. Go on, yell so everyone can hear, THIS IS A BETA!!!  SO WHAT!!!  Every other beta I have played for a game I was excited about WAS FUN!!!  Heck, the beta for Modern Warfare (the first one) convinced me to buy a game I had absolutely no intention of buying.   Halo, good times, Gears, good stuff, BF3, made me cancel a pre-order and start to consider another CoD re-tread.  So, I have canceled my pre-order, actually did it while I was playing the beta.  My question is, have you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Go start a blog or something. Nobody cares.

When release comes and we are all having an awesome time, don't be upset when we all say 'we told you so'.

This is a beta, it's an old version of the beta and it will not be anything like the release.  

LOL    Emperor: " As you can see, my young apprentice, EA has failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL MW3!"

Also, DICE doesn't have '2 weeks to fix everything', they've had over 2 months between the build you are playing now on xbox and the release version you'll get on October 25th.  What you are playing now is not a current build, I don't know how to make this any clearer to people.  

If anything would make me cancel my preorder it would be the blinding flashlights/lasers which are even worse than flash bangs, claymores and tactical insertions. I played BC2 over CoD precisely because it had none of these cheapskate weapons and gadgets. If I do want to play a game with those kinds of weapons I'll just go back to CoD.

No, hell Im still planning on buying and going to the midnight release.  Beta is awesome.  And as someone said, this is an older version of the beta theyve been working on.

At first, I didn't like it very much and then as a rose in the ranks (Lv34 now) I started really getting into it. It's mostly the weapons that have made me really want it. I'm loving the Magpul PDW right now.. This thing is a monster. The AEK, F2000 and UMP are some of my other favorites that I think everyone will like.

Another point to the beta is getting people to buy the finished product.  People are gonna be skeptical about the finished product when this is what they put out for a beta.  

Also, I just wanna say, when Gears 3 had their beta, it was about 3 months before the game was released, and that game was almost perfect.  Yet they still gave it 3 months to fix any issues, not 3 weeks.  

Dice is trying to prove that they are the future, and COD is old news.  If they are trying to convince  me with this, they shouldn't put out this kind of beta.  Even if it is 2-3 months old.

I never had a pre-order going on the grounds that I like to see what happens with games. I am a bit more reluctant to go out and buy it 1st week now though.

This beta is worse than the BC1 beta and I hated BC1 to begin with hence I didn't buy it (might now its cheap as I hear the story is quite funny)

Well no, I have alot fun playing with friends and im not gonna base a game on a beta.