Have they patched cod 4

was on last night and not one text across the screen..infections etc, all i saw was one guy shooting through a wall in the 2 hours i was on it.. and when i told him id taken a photo of the screen with him cheating he never did it again..these kids are so gullible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you answered the question yourself. also dont you think it would be better posting this in the cod 4 forums?

no..no1 goes on it..mr moderator i so wanna be

so knowing the rules of this forum makes me a wannabe mod?

Unfortunately, Cod4 will never be patched. It's 3 ½ years old, and IW is busy working on the latest rehash.

hmmm hash..

[quote user="True DoomsDay"]

Unfortunately, Cod4 will never be patched. It's 3 ½ years old, and IW is busy working on the latest rehash.

[/quote]

sadly, it's true.

[quote user="orion796"]

no..no1 goes on it..mr moderator i so wanna be

[/quote]Look who's trying to troll as good as rasta hypocrite.....

Calm down people.  They still have updates for the elder scrolls 4, so why not cod 4?  Just because it has been out for 3 plus years doesnt give Iw an excuse for not updating it.  Up until black ops I still played it from time to time, but I do agree that this should be posted in the cod 4 forums.  

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[/quote]

sadly, it's true.

[/quote]

Although your name has changed many times, I still remember you as being a true cod fan like myself.  I know what changed me, but what did cod do to change you?

[quote user="DOTx SubZero"]

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[/quote]

sadly, it's true.

[/quote]

Although your name has changed many times, I still remember you as being a true cod fan like myself.  I know what changed me, but what did cod do to change you?

[/quote]

probably what money and greed did to the developers turning into selfish and retarded d-bags.