Have they fixed the issues with this game yet?

I really want to pick this up, but I have heard all the horror stories.  If I buy it today, will I be able to play my player career thing and have it actually save and work or are they still trying to figure all this out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've used VC to purchase Arena sounds that have not saved, even though they show as being equipped.  Other than that and the NBA2K servers going down, which renders the game useless, I think it's worth it.  

If you want to play an NBA game get 2K13, skip this frustratingly broken release. I wish I would have, bought digital and am stuck with my purchase. The franchise was so great until this year I figured digital was safe... I WAS VERY WRONG. If you have to try it yourself, Gamefly it or redbox or rent in some fashion.

@Deathnad: "I wish I would have, bought digital and am stuck with my purchase. "

I also bought digital, I called up Microsoft, told them the game was unplayable, and was refunded the amount.  You should do the same.  

Thanks Sayburr, I just might have to do that.

My player just crashed for the 3rd time and won't load at all. I won't be starting again so I too will be calling MS tomorrow to get a refund for my digital copy!