have the modders been disposed of

been a while now, anyone know if they have released a patch for this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Doesn't look like they did much of anything about the modders, unless someone reported them in game. The patch they released to fix the Freight under map glitch didn't fix it, just moved the out of map spot, according to a few people on the COD Forums.

I seriously doubt this game will be rid of the modders. Look at COD4 and MW2, they're worse now than they ever have been. Just a look ahead 2-3 years down the road, if they keep the 360 online that long.

They are worse now because the developers have moved on to the newer releases.

I havent heard anyone say they've been in a modded lobby since the patch saturday ( ?)

As far as this statement:

" The patch they released to fix the Freight under map glitch didn't fix it, just moved the out of map spot, according to a few people on the COD Forums." .

.... i seriously doubt they "moved" the out of map spot. More likely, they fixed it and someone found another. Thye'll fix that one, and someone will find another one., Thats pretty much how its been every rrelease.

such a shame people just dont play to the spirit of the game.... it would be far more enjoyable but there are always those that actually believe that cheats prosper....

I asked my son recently what he wanted for his birthday (he's 12) - he asked for the cheats for minecraft... I cried, just a little...

its such a shame that infinity have stopped supporting this game just a few weeks after we PAID for it!!

[quote user="TuftedDuck5714"]

its such a shame that infinity have stopped supporting this game just a few weeks after we PAID for it!!

[/quote]   Have you encountered modders lately?

Know what, i bailed from a game of domination last night, people didn't have high scores, I wasn't earning massive points, but the game score was in the massive range per side as if it had been going on for a long while.