Have someone make the Game you've always wanted...

So theoretical scenario, you're given a huge sum of money, something like 1 trillion dollars, but there's a catch.

You can only use that one trillion dollars to buy and fund a game development company of your choice. 

Since you're the boss now, you can tell them what kind of game you want made and give them all the resources they need and more to make it.

I think most people have a game they really liked, but it didn't quite have the funds/time/polish/development needed to make it what it could have been, leaving lots of wasted potential. Good example is Just Cause 2, Co-op for that game would have been SICK.

What I want:

I personally would invest that money into buying Rockstar games. I'd make them develop a Free-Roam game with multiplayer that is JUST like the campaign. I was really dissapointed with GTAIV's multiplayer since there was nothing to do, and Red Dead got a lot closer but I want the whole shebang... 4-player Co-op story, side missions, ability to buy things from NPCS, EVERYTHING.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd have Crytek do Deus Ex HR with Crysis 2 graphics and a coöp feat.

I'd make  a full retail 2D platformer.  Are there any on 360?

I'd just have the entirety of Sonic Team replaced with "hardcore" Sonic fans and see what happens from there.

I'd take over Rare, start the development of Banjo Kazooie 3 and then I would personally pistol-whip all the people who thought making BK: Nuts & Bolts was a better idea. For the record, I actually liked Nuts & Bolts, but they still deserve to be pistol-whipped.

[quote user="NetshadeX"]

I'd do Deus Ex HR with Crysis "Realifsis" style graphics, for PC only because the Xbox 360 would explode, and make it twice as big with better voice acting.

[/quote]

Fixed.

Wonder how long it will be before someone does this mod for Deus Ex actually.

[quote user="Dadtime Stories"]

I'd take over Rare, start the development of Banjo Kazooie 3 and then I would personally pistol-whip all the people who thought making BK: Nuts & Bolts was a better idea. For the record, I actually liked Nuts & Bolts, but they still deserve to be pistol-whipped.

[/quote]

I'd be on board with that. I never played nuts and bolts but I would love for a new one to come out that was along the lines of banjo kazooie.

I would probably use the money to make all the awesome games of NES and SNES available on the 360.

Start the development of Fallout 4.

With one trillion dollars? I'd make my own company and hire only employee's who are more passionate about games than money. I would start a forum where the public could brainstorm game idea's and work from there. I would also love to make the first major console MMO. There's really no limit with $1,000,000,000,000.

With that much money, there's also no reason not to explore every genre (first person shooter, real-time strategy, racing, etc...)

[quote user="A Foam Football"]

With one trillion dollars? I'd make my own company and hire only employee's who are more passionate about games than money. I would start a forum where the public could brainstorm game idea's and work from there. I would also love to make the first major console MMO. There's really no limit with $1,000,000,000,000.

With that much money, there's also no reason not to explore every genre (first person shooter, real-time strategy, racing, etc...)

[/quote]First thing I would do is get this guy on the team.  I like the way you think.

Game would never get finished and I don't know what type of game I would want. Half the time I have the most fun is in games I would have otherwise wrote off. It's funner playing something someone else was really passionate about and experiencing that.

-

I guess I would like to see Half-Life saga finished or at least Gordon Freemans role in it all made clear. Also tie in the Blue Shift and Opposing force stories to fill in the gap between Half-Life and Half-Life 2.