Have not been able to access Solitaire Collection, Taptiles, Mahjong, etc for months now

When making some hidden files on my computer visible, something happened and all my XBox live applications disappeared from the start menu.  They did not show up among all programs, and when I went to the Play Store to replace them, it told me I'd already downloaded them and I was unable to re-download them to be able to play again.

I'd REALLY like to have access to these games again, and have been looking for months to get any information at all about how, with no luck.  Can someone on this forum help me?

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey i have just had same problem. Been selected for the preview programme and i got the crew with games for gold and i have spent £30 on it getting season pass and the wildrun dlc and i can now no longer play it. It says i need to insert the disc and if it was brought online to make sure i was on the account it was brought on. I am on that account but i can now not play the game. Any suggestion how i can fix this problem without going out and buying the game on disc??  Many thanks