Have kept your armor color since the beginning?

I have, solid and teal colors.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maize & Blue...always was and always will be...regardless of the game...those are my colors.

Yes

green was my primary color from the start. I used to have red as a secondary color since it was my girlfriend's favorite color. and then we broke up and I switch to green for a while. when I got a new girlfriend I switch to brown for her beautiful brown eyes.

LOL cool story, sis!

Actually, I do recall one time, after a few adult beverages, my team and I decided we wanted to be the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so we changed our colours accordingly.  There was an initial disagreement of who was to be Donatello.  Once that was resolved, we headed into Team Slayer.  So a few hours of Team Slayer, someone remembered (not me) the colours didn't matter much because when you go into a game, you are either red or blue.  Sadly, it took a few minutes to convince one of our friends that this was the case and we were not joking.  

I know, cool story sis.

I think I've had the same colours since the beginning.  I think I chose them because it looked random or something like that.  Maybe I should pay more attention...

[quote user="MacsterChief Qc"]

[quote user="Lord Sion45"]

teal and green for me. i keep trying to change it, but i keep finding myself returning to teal and green.

[/quote]

I use Green as my solid color and teal as my secondary and agree, it's just too awesome to change.

[/quote]

LOL this is true. the epicness is too good.

Yep. Same color scheme since Halo 3. Steel & Blue

Pretty much. Orchid/silver. I really like the purple color so why change it? :)

I keep my color the main purple and the secondary pink....since the beginning, unless have to change my colors for a clan thing which I change them back afterwards... so yeah I usually am purple and gold... In fact I have changed the armor in like 3 or 4 months...