Have airplanes in BF3 Single Player.

So people can learn to fly them.

It's better then having to steal a jet, and try to learn how to fly it in multiplayer and get shot down or crash in fifteen seconds.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm pretty sure that there is an airplane mission, judging by the trailers. The second I get my hands on one of those jets, I'm gonna do a barrel roll. I love airplanes.

Ive been waiting for planes in BF since the old Vietnam game on PC. FINALLY!

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

I'm pretty sure that there is an airplane mission, judging by the trailers. The second I get my hands on one of those jets, I'm gonna do a barrel roll. I love airplanes.

[/quote]that is going to be awesome... What would jets be armed with though? napalm, missiles/rockets, a gatling gun?

I have always thought they need some sort of practice area to hone your skill.

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

[/quote]that is going to be awesome... What would jets be armed with though? napalm, missiles/rockets, a gatling gun?

[/quote]

Air to air missles, bombs, and I believe a 20mm gatling gun if it's going to be like the BF2 jets. I'm going to have plenty of entertainment watching all the people trying to fly jets

It always annoyed me that you cannot make a private game without having 8 players. Wishes I could make a private game to practice with the hind and the apache. I fly the blackhawk very well but not the other 2 choppers

Jedi Knight GZ: Planes were in BF1943.