have a question someone plz answer >.>

Hi i have this friend on Xbox that i cant look at there friends list or compare gamerscore  with them so i was wondering how to tell if the person has block me i'm not really sure if they did or not and if they did idk know why they would have but i cant think of any other reason why it wouldnt let me see there friends list or compare gamerscores with them anyways my question is :

How do i tell if someone has blocked communications with me? And or if they deleted there account would it take them off my friends list?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

No one can Delete an Account. If they are still on your Friends List the Option to "Remove Friend" will be at the bottom of viewing their Profile. If that Option is not there, it will be replaced by "Friend's Request". They can have both or either Friends and/ or Games Blocked regardless.

Some people just want a little Privacy. My Games are Open to Anyone but I keep my Friends Blocked. That's just me though.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

No one can Delete an Account. If they are still on your Friends List the Option to "Remove Friend" will be at the bottom of viewing their Profile. If that Option is not there, it will be replaced by "Friend's Request". They can have both or either Friends and/ or Games Blocked regardless.

Some people just want a little Privacy. My Games are Open to Anyone but I keep my Friends Blocked. That's just me though.

[/quote]That's not just you i'm afraid, i have the same set-up, i block my friends list for their privacy rather than mine, but i completely understand and respect other peoples view on privacy as by definition it's a very personal thing...

[quote user="WILK0"]i block my friends list for their privacy rather than mine...[/quote]This exactly. If a Friend of mine wants others to view them, that's their choice not mine.

You could just, you know, send them a message/ invite... being friends and all.

^^

Well, if the person blocked them....that would do no good.