Haters Gonna Hate

The game hasn't come out yet and people are already trying to hate on this game, I personally think it's going to be epic but thats just me. but then again maybe a for a game that we don't even have a trailer for is unnecessary and will just cause the trolls to continue trolling on the people who are actually excited for this game.

i dont even know anymore, that's just my 2 cents 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MW2.

just because someone doesnt have the same opinion as you doesnt mean they are trolls, how ever its quite obvious that you started playing call of duty 4 so you really dont know what you're talking about. im gunna assume that you think black ops/mw2 or even world at war were awesome and totally like the best game ever right? you clearly cant see what call of duty used to be. they have been the same games over and over again which is what we are "hating" on but its also what me, kramerllama and a few others have been saying here because its TRUE. if you cant see it then your clearly blind. we have a right to our opinion as much as you have an opinion to yours even if you dont like it. i dont have a problem with people that excited by the new game, i think they are just blinded by fanboyism and what not.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

just because someone doesnt have the same opinion as you doesnt mean they are trolls, how ever its quite obvious that you started playing call of duty 4 so you really dont know what you're talking about. im gunna assume that you think black ops/mw2 or even world at war were awesome and totally like the best game ever right? you clearly cant see what call of duty used to be. they have been the same games over and over again which is what we are "hating" on but its also what me, kramerllama and a few others have been saying here because its TRUE. if you cant see it then your clearly blind. we have a right to our opinion as much as you have an opinion to yours even if you dont like it. i dont have a problem with people that excited by the new game, i think they are just blinded by fanboyism and what not.

[/quote]

I agree 100%. I think this is a major problem with the CoD audience of today. Nobody remembers CoD, CoD:UO, or the unforgettable CoD2. God, to go back to the glory days of CoD2... I would give me right arm.

Cod2 was awesome. Most of the people who play COD today would hate Call of Duty 2.

[quote user="chemical360"]

[/quote]

I agree 100%. I think this is a major problem with the CoD audience of today. Nobody remembers CoD, CoD:UO, or the unforgettable CoD2. God, to go back to the glory days of CoD2... I would give me right arm.

[/quote]

I would trade all my copies of the current CoDs for a nice new copy of Call of Duty2: Big Red One.

[quote user="USMC 90 95"]

Cod2 was awesome. Most of the people who play COD today would hate Call of Duty 2.

[/quote]COD 2 and 3 were amazing. I played both of those for years.

Agree with COD 3 being amazing. Eder Dam FTW!

[quote user="chemical360"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats exactly the problem, people dont really know what a real call of duty game is, they would probably think mw2 or mw3 is the real call of duty and IW is king and Treyarch sucks blah blah blah. every time i play call of duty im always ashamed to be apart of the crowd that plays the game, complete idiots.

[/quote]

CoD4 was the first CoD that I owned myself (at quite a young age actually, thanks mom!) but I have played alot of the older CoD's with my cousins, (as well as Forza 1, Guitar hero 3, Halo CE, Soul Caliber 2, Mortal Combat on the nintendo 64 etc.) and i do admit they were very good games, but i also enjoy the newer CoD's as well. and whenever i hear someone talk at about MW2 their usually bashing it, the problem isn't the game it's the people who play the game, and if they annoy you there's nothing you can really do about it. and btw i like CoD but it isn't my favorite game of all time, go ahead and judge me all you want i really don't care, blame activision for the repetitive nature of the newer CoD's (a new one every year is a little much) I personally wish Call of Duty was never bought out by activision, bit of a mistake there. imagine what it would be today if the call of duty title was rightfully owned by infinity ward like it was back in the day. but then again, the offer seemed to good to pass up at the time.

The forums are like this EVERY year when COD comes out with a new game, nothing will be different about this year.