Hate to admit it but...

League play is legitimately harder than regular matches.  I routinely destroy in Merc. Moshpit and thought I would do much better in TDM league play.  No.  Stonewalled at Silver.  

-

I would like to petition for a Merc. version of LP.  Currently, you can join with 3-4 (forget which) teammates and STILL be put in solo.  As I am the only person I know who plays this game (out of Masochist tendencies), it makes this even harder.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

TDM League is dumb. Just hiding and people playing g.ay. Play Champions.

Take it back, made it to Gold.

What part of the states are you in? Gulf Coast here. I am looking to play some LP (rather the 4 vs 4 modes though). I would add you for BF4 too though if you live far way, got to love those dedis.

It is but almost everything is unlock

LP as a lone wolf sure is tough. I'd love it if there was a Mercs LP but I doubt that'd ever happen. Meh...

I think the 6 vs 6 LP is for solo rankings? Not sure though. Does it let full parties in the 6 vs 6? The 4 vs 4 is what I would play, with a full team of course.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

What part of the states are you in? Gulf Coast here. I am looking to play some LP (rather the 4 vs 4 modes though). I would add you for BF4 too though if you live far way, got to love those dedis.

[/quote]

East Coast NC.  That said, I HATE SnD with a burning passion and thus avoid Champions series.  As for BF 4, when it comes out I will be glad to play with you.  The more teammates the better for brutal domination on Battlefield.

^^Just send a FR whenever you on. I may have to clear up some space, but Ill get you on there. NC might not be too bad for COD too. I have a few guys there I play with. Its a 3 bar for me or them (occassional 4 bar), depends on whoms got the party together.