Has This Ever Happened To You

Having a Friendly Creeper or two??

It has to me and that happened when me and my friend were playing 2gether. 2 Creepers were chasing him While I was in the creeper mob with creeper man skin on. Then he got away from the 16 block radius and when I went by the creepers they were friendly they didnt chase me and when I went in front of them they just stared at me and started chilling. Is this a glitch or is this suppose to happen cause screw the pet wolves I want a pet creeper that spams grenades out of its mouth and I can feed it raw steve flesh.

Anyways ... Anybody have this happen before

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a multiplayer thing. Hostile mobs will lock on to the first person they see and go after only that person. The only way to stop the lock is for the person to die or the mobs die.

Lol yes this actually happened to me when I was trying to get a skeleton to kill a creeper for a music disc. It was after my brother and I trapped it I jumped in the cage I was standing next to him and bumping into him. For the first time they didn't seem scary. It kind of makes me sad to of had him murdered by skeleton just for a CD.

[quote user="Ronin6337"]

The only way to stop the lock is for the person to die or the mobs die.

[/quote]

Or for you to attack the mob.

yeah

LOL thats pretty cool so if my friend makes a house far away from mine and the creeper is only hostile toward my friend... Then I can have me a pet creepa!!

Well, he will eventually dematerialize unless you continuously hang out next to him and he somehow stays out of the sun (creepers don't tan very well).  

Creepers actually don't burn, as much as I wish they did, it's only skeletons and zombies that do.

[quote user="Conquer13"]

LOL thats pretty cool so if my friend makes a house far away from mine and the creeper is only hostile toward my friend... Then I can have me a pet creepa!!

[/quote]

Only if his house is within the range of the site of creepers, which is like 16 or something blocks.

That's right.  I realized the error right after I posted...

When I first started playing and saw that zombies and skellies burn I was like "Awesome, the sun will fry the creepers too." When I saw that it didn't I pooped a dirt block.