Has there ever been....

A game you told yourself you would play, but somehow never got around to it?  For me it’s the Bioshock series. I don’t know why, but I still have series 1 & 2 sitting in my game collection waiting to be put in the Xbox. The thing is I know I will probably enjoy it once I start playing it, but somehow Bioshock still remains on the shelf, despite those occasions where I have been looking at my collection wondering what to play.  It’s the game I’d like to give a chance, but have yet to do so. Has there been such a game for you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i have about a dozen games i have but haven't started or only played like 10 mins, i got darksiders free from PSN+ and only played like 20 mins, i'l probably never play it again, it wasn't bad.

-

i also have ratchet and clank games to play but lazy.

[quote user="Ice Queen NzL"]

A game you told yourself you would play, but somehow never got around to it?  For me it’s the Bioshock series. I don’t know why, but I still have series 1 & 2 sitting in my game collection waiting to be put in the Xbox. The thing is I know I will probably enjoy it once I start playing it, but somehow Bioshock still remains on the shelf, despite those occasions where I have been looking at my collection wondering what to play.  It’s the game I’d like to give a chance, but have yet to do so. Has there been such a game for you?

[/quote]Just did that in the past 3 weeks I'm in-between 1-2 right now ALWAYS wanted to try that game series and so far I haven't been too disappointed!

for me it would be the Assassin's Creed series...i haven't even played the first yet :/

BioShock is that game for me. It was Mass Effect 1 but I finally got that and beat it. BioShock is great btw.

I have a few. One is Deadly Premonition, I never get around to it. I also have to start Star Ocean and Final fantasy 13-2....a few others as well.

Gears of War and Kingdoms of Alumar. Bioshock is definitely worth playing :) by far one of my favorites

This is what happens if you buy a bunch of games at once, only buy a game if you really want it! Sometimes I've been drugged so bad that I couldn't handle it, but now im healthy. I don't buy thaat many games. but i did buy 6 games this month..

smh..

Borderlands series. Also the Saints Row series.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I've never played any of the Final Fantasy games or Phantasy Star Universe. I've heard a lot of great things about them though. They're just collecting dust right now. I also bought Final Fantasy for my WP8, but I haven't played that yet either.

Not really, but there are plenty I should give a second chance or finally finish.