Has the extended mags shotgun glitch been patched?

I tried searching on google but I couldn't find a definitve answer.  Has the shotgun extended mag glitch been patched?  The one where the extended mags attachment added extra pellets? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

They have not fixed it yet. Might be since not many players would use a shotgun, let alone get it up to the required weapon level to have it.

Yes, they have fixed it.

Okay 1-1. Tiebreaker?

[quote user="HURRlS"]

Okay 1-1. Tiebreaker?

[/quote]

Its not fixed yet.

Judging by the amount of people still running around with extreme conditioning and steady aim with a striker i'd say no. Very frustrating

i unlocked damage and ex-mags yesterday and i was 1-2 shotting almost everyone i came across. first time ive got it that high so im not sure how it was before. im a lvl 70 5th

What is the glitch?  I've noticed people running around with the Striker hitting me at really good distances and killing me within 1 or 2 shots.  

Sorry, my statement is incorrect.

"Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development and/or Discussion:

Updates to the Spawn system

Improvement to PS3 Mic Quality.

Several improvements to theater cued up for January release including HD rendering on PS3.

Fix for Shotgun's with Extended Mags (Prevents them from shooting more pellets than intended)

Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.

Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only."

Source:

I thought IW fixed all the problems quickly.  LMFAO @ CoD Boners,

They are fixing them quickly.  Faster than they have in the past and even faster than other AAA games(Skyrim, BF3) out right now.  Some things take more time than others.  There are also outside factors like MS and Sony needing to ok the updates.  Now please take your juvenile trolling self back to the bridge you crawled out of.