Has the 360 reached its limit?

We all know the PS3 is more powerful in every way but has the 360 reached its full graphical capability ?

Or is there more power developers have yet to unleash?

I read that Microsoft are still going to be developing games for it until 2014 so that's my reason for the post.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is probably still abit of juice to be squeezed out of the 360.

Troll Thread.

Ps3 may have better graphics, but we have better online.

Wasnt there a thread just like this locked this morning because of the PS3 Vs Xbox crap?

It gets old. I honestly just troll bait, and leave.

They post twice and leave. It's a waste of time.

But i like pointing out it's flaws and full of

"fail-inesccitusjxsjcjsgjasdhuasbhjxaksjd" to humor myself.

I would imagine there is one of the major game developers looking for a way to use the 360 at it's true limit/potential. And for the love of God leave the PS3 out of this.

3rd thread in as many days saying xbox 360 is dead.

as soon as a slightest hint of the new one has been mentioned everyones ready to kill this one.

the new one is at least 2 years away,no matter whats being said.

I just bought a 360 so I would be happy for the next gen to arrive in 2016 lol

My PS3 is fine as it is

I remember EPIC saying that Gears 2 basically maxed out the 360's capability, and to improve graphics for Gears 3 they had to do "trick" the Xbox into rendering more detail.

-

To be honest, I'd be perfectly happy if every game I played was as good-looking as Gears 2.  I don't really see what the problem is

Can you source that article please.

Xbox hardware is terribly outdated. I was playing gears 1 on PC yesterday and it looks s omuch better than the xbox version. Though IMO gears 3 looks really good. xbox and PS3 hardware is old and needs updating.