Has MP been hacked on this game??

I played MP for the 1st time yesterday and only had 2 games before continuing the campaign.

We were playing team deathmatch or something like that and there was a player that was impossible to kill.He would stand in front of you,let you unload all your ammo then walk off.

Is there any point playing MP?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah that happened to me a couple of times. but the person would attack me and no matter how many times i tryed to kill this person they wouldnt die...

I highly doubt it's a hack, but it IS something wrong. It's happened to someone on the opposing team for me as well. A friend and I got them in a corner and unloaded all our ammo into him only to have him kill us both a few seconds later. It's not a hack, but it's some lag switching on their end, I'm sure. This is a reason I really hate player hosted MP. Lag switching and standbying are a huge problem that people randomly abuse. I have no idea why but I guess cheating on a game is far more important in their life than other things. Also had a game of Biohazard go so one-sided because the host began standbying when we grabbed the sample. When they grabbed it? Nothing happened. When they were about to drop it? Suddenly lag. Just report them, still. They can't get away with cheating forever.

its the assault class using SUPER SOLDIER. It already takes a whole clip to kill someone, but if they have super soldier........your finished lol

Its easy to spot using someone with super soldier they turn all gold and only one class can use it. Its just very bad lag

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

Its easy to spot using someone with super soldier they turn all gold and only one class can use it. Its just very bad lag

[/quote]

Exactly. I would know if they were using the ability. Super soldier also doesn't last as long as the guy was being shot at by my friend and I. Not hard to know they were cheating with a lag switch. Also, they were the wrong class to even have the ability.

I think generally the MP in this game suffers quite a bit and is setup for people to take advantage of the fact they are the host. Majority of the time its just lag in general and I don't think its intentional I have a few friends with solid internet connections that if they host the game runs great and the fights are fair. The only glitchy things I've noticed that I don't believe were caused maliciously is when the opponents are completely invisible on your screen regardless of the camoflauge ability, Ive been in games where a friend couldn't see me but I could see him and just kill him or in some cases we both can't see eachother I think this has to do with connection compatibility as when this happens my friends and I just reset or router/modem ethernet connection and reboot everything then the problem goes away for a long time until it happens again and am forced to reboot everything again. Prolly something with NAT setting or whatever.

Yes there is HACKS for this game i can't post proof as the proof is linked to the website, do a google search you should find all the proof you need.

God mode,unlimited ammo its out an its in there!

Doubtful. I think the only thing possible is modding if you want to get into that discussion. Still, I highly doubt many are actually hacking and more just exploiting host advantages or so on.

Well Ruthless like normal you know best!

Ive seen the hacks on a website and video footage of them running so i know there out, but if you believe different that's fine. it will be more of an upset for you when you run in to them.

Also il add im a 37 year old gamer so why on earth would i lie over some thing as meaning less as a video game?

[quote user="MOOB N DROOB"]

Well Ruthless like normal you know best!

Ive seen the hacks on a website and video footage of them running so i know there out, but if you believe different that's fine. it will be more of an upset for you when you run in to them.

Also il add im a 37 year old gamer so why on earth would i lie over some thing as meaning less as a video game?

[/quote]

Like normal? What? Never said I was right, just said I was doubtful. That's fine you saw some random footage, I'm not saying you didn't, nor am I randomly saying you're lying. I won't get upset if I run into hackers. I'll just report them and move on. Not like it's going to be impossible to find other matches to get into. Also, what does your age have anything to do with this conversation?

As I said, I haven't seen actual hackers on the game at all yet. Does that mean they aren't there? No. Does it mean that they are? No. Just means I haven't come across them and seeing as the only issues I've had are with lag, I find it doubtful that there are. Common misconceptions about online gaming are easy to spot, too. Someone usually tends to call 'hacks' or 'cheats' when another player is either better than them or something fishy happens. It also tends to occur when lag is present in a game. Why do I bring that up? Because out of all the times I've actually heard those complaints, I can count on my hand how many times it's really been a supposed hacker. They aren't really common from how I see things, and I usually play online quite a bit.

I would notice if someone was purposely abusing an exploit to cheat or had a modded system to allow themselves to hack a game. Otherwise, it's usually just simple issues of lag or wonky game mechanics. Sometimes, a combination of both. Regardless, what I saw was lag in the game I played, which is described much like the opening post. The person had deaths and could die, but lag (namely, lag switching) provided that one instance with some trouble.