Has anyone thought about suing xbox over kinect?

For discriminating against people with disabilities? If not I can't believe I'm the first to think of it. I mean any major company that doesn't allow disabled people to play 90% of their games has to be liable for something legally.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's not discrimination.  It's not made for you.  Just like Football isn't made for people in wheelchairs.  I think they can deal with the fact some things are made for fully able bodied people.

There is nothing discriminating at all about the Kinect. Sorry you can't play it, but they can't cater to everyone.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

They would loose. It's Microsoft.

Pretty sure they'd be covered by the 'activity level' warnings on the back on the games, that would stand as 'warning' to those wanting to play who may not be able to

Sounds like you have the American mindset. Sue anyone for anything. And look at how far you want to stretch to find something to sue about. Good job.

No, you can't just go around and sue people because you don't agree with something, this whole sueing craze that is sweeping across Americans is pathetic, I heard that some American women wanted to sue McDonalds because she said that it was Mc Donalds fault she was 45 stone, which i about 450lbs

My nephew is deaf. He is able to use it.

1st World Disneyland Civilization strikes again.

[quote user="ARCTiC MoNKeY4"]

No, you can't just go around and sue people because you don't agree with something, this whole sueing craze that is sweeping across Americans is pathetic, I heard that some American women wanted to sue McDonalds because she said that it was Mc Donalds fault she was 45 stone, which i about 450lbs

[/quote]

That is pathetic, but I just want to point out that a "stone" is 14 lbs. That would be 630 pounds.

Also, if that happened, than people who get seizures from flashing lights would sue because they can't play certain games.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Obviously OP is just trolling. Though I have no doubt that overly- litigious people lurk everywhere, looking for a quick and easy buck with a lawsuit. Sad.

[quote user="ARCTiC MoNKeY4"]

[/quote]

A stones being the equivalent of 10 pounds? What system of measurement is that?