Has anyone received the first half of the stimulus yet?

We were told that we would be receiving the first half of the stimulus "early next week", 2 weeks ago. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten theirs yet or if we are all STILL waiting for "early next week" to arrive. Me personally, I will believe it when I see it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its been delayed until all the fixes are in place...I just wish they would stop telling us one thing and doing another...They should have never specified a time...They should have just said coming soon!

I have not read where it has been delayed... and that is the problem... If the fixes are not working just come out and say they are not up to par and the money will be delivered when problems are solved... In the mean time go play the Commute or some race for an hour or two.  i made over 100k last night in 1hr fifteen mins just simply by racing...

It would be nice to live in a world where everything works as it should by a pre determined date. Alas,  we don't.

R* have spoken publically on this just recently. They also give us some more info on things to come.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../grand-theft-auto-online-update

[quote user="xCHEMISTx"]

R* have spoken publically on this just recently. They also give us some more info on things to come.

[/quote]

Hopefully people will stop begging for the stim pack now. The same stuff has happened in Max Payne 3. They would announce some DLC and then they would have to delay it. BUT alas...it would eventually come out. People have no patience anymore, it has to be NOW NOW NOW.

I got it four times already.

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

[quote user="xCHEMISTx"]

[/quote]

Hopefully people will stop begging for the stim pack now. The same stuff has happened in Max Payne 3. They would announce some DLC and then they would have to delay it. BUT alas...it would eventually come out. People have no patience anymore, it has to be NOW NOW NOW.

[/quote]

Haha yeah, 3 seconds on the Rs site could have answered the question for them.  Myself as well as a couple others throughout certain threads have said the same thing. Don't expect the Stimulas Package any time soon, 

@GeeGee05- I did that too. I ran Downtown Underground for about 4 hours and brought in just under $400k. Im level 70 now though and Im ready for my Rhino

@Wh1t35hadow- I wouldnt say that people are like that at all (as it pertains to this anyway). The time they gave us has come and gone, twice. I think that overall, most of us have been pretty patient under the circumstances.