Has anyone noticed this?

I was looking through my Accomplishments thru the in-game menu and saw I had an achievement called "Striker" which requires 25 melee kills.  I noticed when comparing achievements, this doesn't even show up in the list.  I even looked up on xbox360cheeves site and they don't even have it listed.  Is this some sort of dev mistake or glitch?  I don't get it. I just got this game last week.  So, if this has been discussed before, my apologies.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The real cheevo is called "Bruiser" and it's for melee 100 enemies

Striker is for the avatar reward and because it is an accomplishment it shows up.

re: Striker.... and I might add, although I got it...sometimes, when I scroll thru my achievement list....it's coloured in and sometimes its not. I think its a bug. I remember reading somewhere that it was and it's a known prob. Don't sweat anyways. I don't. My total number of achievements registered correctly and that's ultimately all that matters.

[quote user="BIGB EC"]

Striker is for the avatar reward and because it is an accomplishment it shows up.

[/quote]

Ahh, ok.  That um...kinda makes sense.  lol.  Anyways, glad to know I'm not losing my mind.